Fall & Winter
10am to 4pm
(mid-October to mid-May)
Student: $ 8.00
Child: $ 3.00
Spring &Summer (mid-May to mid October) open daily from 9am to 6pm.
Fall &Winter (mid-October to mid May) open daily from 10am to 4pm.
closed Good Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
10% discount for groups of 10 or more. Children under 4 are free if accompanied by an adult.
All prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
The Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre is a registered water-based airport for floatplanes, as well as an excellent site for helicopter landings!
- Canadian Federal Designation PX8
- Canada Customs Entry Point (CanPass Phone 1-800-266-7277)
Our coordinates are as follows:
- West Helipad: 46°30'15" North, 84°19'26" West
- East Helipad: 46°30'15" North, 84°19'25" West
- Main Slipway: 46°30'13" North, 84°19'30" West
- Secondary Dock: 46°30'13" North, 84°19'26" West
For more information about visiting our Centre with your aircraft,
please call us at (705)-945-6242