Home » Research » Ontario Provincial Air Service » Logos

Logos applied to Government of Ontario aircraft

 1920's

Ontario Provincial Air Service winged logo carried on forward hull of Curtis HS2L H-Boats and across the nose of the Loening Air Yacht.  It was also painted across the brick face at the front of the air base hangar at Sault Ste. Marie.

late 1930’s to 1945

Black Ontario Provincial Air Service monogram It was inserted into a break in the black speed line on the forward fuselage as part of the overall yellow paint scheme. introduced in the late 1930’s. It was hand painted and varied in size.

1945 to 1966

White-lined Department of Lands & Forests Air Service logo used from 1945 to 1966. Usually placed in a break in the cheat line on the forward side of fuselage.

1966 to 1972

Ontario Department of Lands & Forests Air Service winged logo. Placed on forward side of fuselage. Wings are in natural metal mirror-finish. Self adhesive decal.

1972 to 1989

Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources winged logo. Placed on forward side of fuselage. Wings are in natural metal mirror-finish. Self adhesive decal.

1989 to present

Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources bilingual winged logo. Placed on forward side of fuselage. Wings are in natural metal mirror-finish. Self adhesive sticker.

Facility Rentals Northern Nature Trading Bushplane Productions Our Aircraft Ontario Provincial Air Service
fundrazre
pinterest Facebook Twitter